If you are disconnected from a game round whilst playing on a slot. It is recommended that before you re-enter the game, you clear the Cache & Cookies on the device you were using. Refer to here for guidance. Once you have done this, reopens the slot game, and you should be prompted to complete the round that was disconnected previously.
In the instance that this does not happen, and you are unable to complete the round, please contact our Customer Support Team providing the details below. This will allow the team to send of the information you provide to the 3rd party game provider to resolve the round and provide further information.
Please provide the following to the Customer Support Team when you contact to ensure your issue is raised quickly and efficiently for a speedier resolution.
- Name of the Game:
- Time and Date of the error:
- Stake of the Spin:
- Balance at time of spin (If Known):
- Win amounts up until disconnection (if known):
- Win expected from round (if known):
- Was this the last spin:
- If not the last spin how many spins was it since last spin:
- Device you were using:
- Were you using the app or the browser?
- Which browser were you using:
- Brief description of the error:
- Please stop playing the game until this is investigated for you!
- Can you please provide A screenshot of the error you see when opening the game?
Please be aware that whilst we endeavour to resolve all cases raised in as quickly a manner as we possibly can. We do advise allowing up to 72 hours for a resolution on any issue raised. We will provide updates as soon as possible for any query you raise to us.