- Temple of Nudges™ is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot with Re-Spin feature and Nudge feature.
- The game is played on 243 bet ways, 1 - 10 levels (25 coins per level), and different coin values.
- There are no bet lines.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at 243 bet ways, the highest bet level, and the current coin value. When playing at any lower bet level, MAX BET must be clicked twice to play the round at the selected level.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- Matching symbols in any position on 3 or more adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost reel to right, is a bet way win.
- Only the longest matching combination per symbol is paid.
- More bet way wins are created when additional instances of the symbol appear on the same reels that create the longest bet way win.
- A symbol win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level and the amount of times that symbol appears on each of the reels.
- A bet way win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet way win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Each time there is a winning combination on the reels, the Nudge feature is activated. After the win count up, the reels move 1 symbol down and if there is a winning combination, the win is counted up again.
- Nudge feature is activated for as long as there is a winning combination on the reels.
- Nudge feature is played at the same bet level and coin value as the spin that activated the feature. The bet level and coin value cannot be changed during the Nudge feature.
- Nudge feature wins are added to the balance.
- During the Re-Spin feature, all symbols of the same type as the winning symbol stay on the reels and all other symbols re-spin.
- Re-Spin feature is activated if Re-Spin overlay appears on a symbol during a winning game round.
- Re-Spin feature is played at the same bet level and coin value as the spin that activated the feature. The bet level and coin value cannot be changed during a Re-Spin.
- If both features have to be activated at the same time, the Re-Spin feature is activated first.
- If a Nudge is activated and a Re-Spin overlay appears on the reels after it, the wins are evaluated after the Re-Spin is finished.
- Any amount of Re-Spin overlays on symbols activates only one Re-Spin.
- Re-Spin feature can be reactivated as long as there are 1 or more Re-Spin overlays on the game screen after the reels re-spin.
- Re-Spin feature wins are added to the balance.
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.03%