- Twin Spin™ Megaways™ is a 6-reel Megaways™ video slot with the Twin Reel feature, Free Spins and the Avalanche™ feature.
- The game is played with up to 117649 Megaways™, different bet values, coin values, and bet levels (only when playing with coins).
- The game can be played with cash or coins. To switch between cash and coins, go to the Game Settings. Note: Not all betting modes are available in all casinos.
- BET is the amount of coins or cash to bet.
- When playing with coins, the bet value is set by clicking the Bet Settings button and selecting the coin value and the bet level. When playing with cash, the bet value is set by clicking the Bet Settings button and selecting the bet.
- BALANCE displays the amount of cash or coins available to bet.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- Symbol payout values shown in the Paytable are dynamic and change in accordance with the selected bet value.
- During every spin in the main game and Free Spins, the number of symbols landing on each reel is selected randomly.
- The number of symbols landing on each reel ranges from 2 to 7.
- Matching symbols in any position on three or more adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel, result in a Megaways™ win.
- A Megaways™ win is equal to the value shown in the Paytable.
- When winning combinations are evaluated, each symbol on the reel is counted once regardless of its size on the reel, except for the symbols with a Multiplier.
- More wins are awarded when additional instances of the symbol appear on the same reels that create the longest Megaways™ win.
- During each spin, the number of Megaways™ is equal to the number of symbols on each of the reels multiplied. The maximum number of Megaways™ is 117649.
- The total number of Megaways™ for the spin is displayed on the Megaways™ counter.
- Only the longest matching combination per symbol is paid.
- Simultaneous Megaways™ wins on different combinations are added.
Twin Reel Feature
- In the Twin Reel feature, two or more adjacent reels are randomly chosen at the start of each spin in the main game and in Free Spins to be identical twin reels, linked together for the duration of the spin.
- During Avalanches, different symbols can appear on twin reels.
- The number of twin reels linked together is random and occurs independently for each spin.
- A winning combination starts an Avalanche.
- Symbols in winning combinations disappear, leaving space for a new Avalanche of symbols.
- During an Avalanche, symbols fall into positions on the reels, instead of spinning.
- During an Avalanche, different symbols can appear on twin reels.
- The Avalanches continue until there are no more wins.
- Wild symbols can appear on reels 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 in the main game and in Free Spins.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except for Scatter symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning Megaways™ combination according to the Paytable.
- In Free Spins, Wild symbols can have an x2 or x3 Multiplier.
- When a Wild symbol with an x2 or x3 Multiplier becomes a part of a winning combination, it increases the number of occurrences of the winning symbol on the reel it appears on by 2 or 3 respectively.
- There can only be one Wild Multiplier appearing on the reels at the same time, except when it appears on the twin reels.
- Wild Multipliers get multiplied if more than one is a part of a win.
- Wild Multipliers can only appear on the reels if the number of twin reels is no higher than 4.
- 5 Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game activate 15 Free Spins.
- 5 Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in Free Spins activate 15 additional Free Spins.
- If more than 5 Scatter symbols appear on the reels in the main game and in Free Spins, each additional Scatter symbol adds one extra Free Spin.
- If 5 or more Scatter symbols land on the reels before or during an Avalanche, Free Spins begin after all the Avalanches are finished.
- In Free Spins, there are always 7 symbols on each of the twin reels.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Free Spins end when there are no more Free Spins left.
- At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the round that activated Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the Casino Operator’s website. For more information, refer to the Casino Operator’s website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.04%.