- Victorious MAX™ is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot that offers 243 ways to win. In addition, the game has Free Spins and Wild substitutions.
- The game is played with 243 ways to win and different bet values.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- There are no bet lines.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector. Note: available only in case of multiple bet levels.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- Bet way wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- A bet way win in coins is equal to the value shown in the Paytable multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet way win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet way is paid.
- In both the main game and Free Spins, Wild symbols only appear on reels 2 and 4.
- Wild symbol substitutes for any symbol.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet ways are added.
- 3 or more Free Spin symbols appearing randomly on the reels in the main game activates Free Spins.
- Free Spin symbols must appear in succession, starting from the leftmost reel.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins can be won during Free Spins.
- 3 or more Free Spin symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in Free Spins activates additional Free Spins. The number of Free Spins awarded are according to the Paytable.
- Free Spin coin wins are multiplied by 6.
- Free Spin wins are added to any bet way wins.
- Extra Free Spins won are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- The number of extra Free Spins is not multiplied by the Free Spins multiplier.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.95%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the Casino Operator’s website. For more information, refer to the Casino Operator’s website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.