Age of Discovery is a five reel and twenty-five payline slot machine, including:
- Regular symbols
- Wild symbol
- Scatter symbol
- Treasure bonus game
- The number of credits bet per payline is your total bet per spin divided by the number of paylines.
- All paytables display the number of credits that are won for each combination.
- Only one regular winning combination is paid out per payline and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Only one scatter winning combination is paid out per spin and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- If you have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels. If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline.
- This symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- This symbol does not substitute for the bonus game activation symbol.
- This symbol creates its own winning combination.
- This symbol does not need to appear on an enabled payline to win.
- This symbol cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
- You choose objects to reveal random bonus win amounts.
- The win amounts displayed in the bonus game are already multiplied by your total bet amount. Only the bonus win amount is displayed.
- You win the total of all the bonus win amounts revealed.
- There is no payout for any bonus symbol combination.
- Winnings are automatically collected at the end of the bonus game.
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of total money bet by players in a specific game, that is paid out as winnings over time. The RTP is fixed, and does not change.
This game has an RTP of 96.62%