Agent Jane Blonde Returns is a five reel, fifteen payline, and two hundred coin slot machine, including:
- Regular symbols
- Wild symbol
- Scatter symbol
- Respins feature
- Your bet is dependent on the number of paylines, the number of coins per payline and coin size played.
- The number of coins per line is calculated using the first 5 paylines only. For example, 5 coins bet per spin x first 5 paylines = 25 total coins bet.
- All paytables display the number of credits that are won for each combination.
- Only one regular winning combination is paid out per payline and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- If you have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels. If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline.
- This symbol creates a symbol stack in the regular slot game.
- This symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- This symbol creates its own winning combination.
- This symbol cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- This symbol does not appear during the Respins feature.
- This symbol does not create its own win.
- The scatter symbols that activate this feature turn into wild symbols.
- All wild symbols displayed on the reels are held.
- Respins continue until no new wild symbols appear on the reels.
- You are only paid out for winning combinations on the activation spin and the results of the final respin.
- You are not paid for transformed wild symbol combinations on the activation spin.
- You are not paid for winning combinations during the respins.
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the feature bet amount.
- Winnings are automatically collected at the end of the feature.
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of total money bet by players in a specific game, that is paid out as winnings over time. The RTP is fixed, and does not change.
This game has an RTP of 96.45%.