Playing the Game
- The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols form winning combinations. The payout is dependent on the winning combinations formed.
- Your balance is displayed in credits and is available in the console bar.
- Select your bet on a mobile device by tapping the Bet icon or the Bet area.
- Select your bet in desktop through the Main Menu or on the console bar.
- Click or tap the spin button to spin the reels.
- Select the stop button to stop the current reel spin. This can also be done by clicking or tapping the reels. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- If enabled in Settings, you may press spacebar to spin or stop.
- Once the reels stop, wins are highlighted if you have a winning combination. You are paid out the win amount as displayed in the win box.
- If you do not have a winning combination, the game is completed and you can play again.
- Winnings paid out on the slot machine are dependent on the symbols displayed in the reel area, once the reels have come to a stop.
- All payout tables display the number of credits that are won for each winning combination.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All ways wins begin with the leftmost reel and pay left to right in any position only on adjacent reels.
- Each reel alone, or with the Extra Reel, can have up to 7 symbols.
- Each spin can have up to 117649 ways to win.
- Ways wins are multiplied by the bet multiplier.
- The Wild symbol can substitute for all symbols except the Scatter symbol.
- Wilds only appear on the Extra Reel.
Rolling Reels™ Feature
- Rolling Reels™ are active in base game and free spins.
- Winning symbols from ways wins are removed to make way for new symbols.
- Rolling Reels™ can award multiple consecutive wins.
Jackpot Pick Game
- Every spin, Wilds are collected throughout the Rolling Reels™ play.
- Once the Rolling Reels™ feature is complete, the Jackpot Pick Game has a chance to trigger.
- The more Wilds collected, the higher the chance of triggering.
- Once triggered, 12 tokens are shown facedown.
- Each token is associated with 1 of the 4 jackpots.
- Select a token to reveal its associated jackpot.
- When 3 matching tokens have been revealed, the corresponding jackpot will be awarded and the feature ends.
- Jackpot wins are available in base game and free spins.
- Jackpot wins are multiplied by total bet.
- The Extra Reel adds a symbol to the reel it is above for reels 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Return to Player
- The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
- This value is fixed and does not change.
- This game has an RTP of 95.98%.