Break da Bank Again is a five reel, nine payline, and ninety coin slot machine, including:
- Regular symbols
- Wild, multiplier symbol
- Scatter symbol
- Free Spins bonus game
- The number of credits bet per payline is your total bet per spin divided by the number of paylines.
- All paylines are permanently enabled for every spin.
- All paytables display the number of credits that are won for each combination.
- Only one regular winning combination is paid out per payline and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Only one scatter winning combination is paid out per spin and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- If you have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels.If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline.
- This symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- This symbol creates its own winning combination when multiple symbols appear in a line on an enabled payline. You win the same value as the highest paying symbol.
- During the regular game, this symbol multiplies the payout of any combination it completes as a wild symbol by 5.
- During the free spins, this symbol multiplies the payout of any combination it completes as a wild symbol by 25.
- This symbol does not need to appear on an enabled payline to win.
- This symbol cannot be substituted by the wild, multiplier symbol.
- Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
Free Spins bonus game
This feature may not be available in the game you are playing.
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the free spins bet amount.
- There are no payouts for any scatter winning combinations during the free spins. For each scatter symbol displayed on the reels, you are awarded an additional free spin.
- Free spins cannot be re-activated.
- Winnings are automatically collected during this feature.
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of total money bet by players in a specific game, that is paid out as winnings over time. The RTP is fixed, and does not change.
This game has an RTP of 95.43%.