- The number of credits bet per payline is your total bet per spin divided by the number of paylines.
- All paylines are permanently enabled for every spin.
- All paytables display the number of credits that are won for each combination.
- Only one regular winning combination is paid out per payline and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Only one scatter winning combination is paid out per spin and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- If you have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels. If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline.
- This symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- This symbol creates its own winning combination.
- This symbol creates a wild symbol stack during the free spins.
- This symbol does not need to appear on an enabled payline to win.
- This symbol cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the free spins bet amount.
- A random multiplier value is awarded for each winning free spin. You can win up to a 5x multiplier value.
- The wild symbol creates a wild symbol stack.
- Free spins can be re-activated.
- Winnings are automatically collected during the free spins.
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of total money bet by players in a specific game, that is paid out as winnings over time. The RTP is fixed, and does not change.
This game has an RTP of 95.51%.