Eagle's Wings is a five reel and twenty-five payline slot machine, including:
- Regular symbols
- Wild, multiplier symbol
- Scatter symbol
- Lucky Eagle bonus game
- The number of credits bet per payline is your total bet per spin divided by the number of paylines.
- All paylines are permanently enabled for every spin.
- All paytables display the number of credits that are won for each combination.
- Only one regular winning combination is paid out per payline and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- If you have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels. If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline.
Wild, Multiplier Symbol
- This symbol doubles the payout of any combination it completes as a wild symbol.
- This symbol creates a symbol stack.
- This symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- This symbol creates its own winning combination. These wins are not multiplied.
- This symbol cannot be substituted by the wild, multiplier symbol.
- This symbol does not create its own winning combination.
Lucky Eagle bonus game
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the free spins bet amount.
- All wins are tripled during the free spins.
- Free spins can be re-activated.
- Winnings are automatically collected at the end of the bonus game.
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of total money bet by players in a specific game, that is paid out as winnings over time. The RTP is fixed, and does not change.
This game has an RTP of 96.47%.