Emperor of the Sea is a five reel, 38, 68 or 88 payline, and 880 coin slot machine, including:
- Regular symbols
- Wild symbol
- Scatter symbol
- Free Spins bonus game
- Your bet is dependent on the number of coins and coin size played.
- All paytables display the number of credits that are won for each combination.
- Only one regular winning combination is paid out per payline and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Only one scatter winning combination is paid out per spin and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- If you have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels. If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline.
- This symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- This symbol creates a wild symbol stack.
- This symbol does not need to appear on an enabled payline to win.
- This symbol cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- This symbol does not appear during the free spins.
- Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
- Any win activates the Rolling Reels™ feature, except for scatter symbol combination wins.
- Winning symbol combinations are removed from the reels after you are paid out.
- The symbols above the removed symbols shift position to fill the empty spaces. If a winning combination results from the shifting symbols, you are paid out again.
- This process repeats itself, increasing your chances of winning without betting on another spin.
- The Growing Wilds™ feature is available during the free spins.
- The wild symbol stacks on all reels.
- The stack grows by one symbol per spin, starting from 8 symbols, until the stack reaches 15 symbols.
- The stacked wild symbol completes winning combinations.
- Free spins cannot be re-activated.
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the free spins bet amount.
- Winnings are automatically collected during the free spins.
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of total money bet by players in a specific game, that is paid out as winnings over time. The RTP is fixed, and does not change.
This game has an RTP of 96.02%.