Fish Party is a five reel, 243 pay way slot machine, including:
- Regular symbols
- Wild symbol
- Scatter symbol
- Free Spins bonus game
- All 243 pay ways are permanently enabled.
- The bet size is the total number of credits bet per spin.
- The total number of credits bet per spin is your credits bet multiplied by the bet multiplier. Only the total number of credits bet per spin is displayed in the game.
- A bet multiplier of 30 applies per spin. For example, 0.10 credits x 30 bet multiplier = 3 total credits bet per spin.
- All paytables display the number of credits that are won for each combination.
- Only one regular winning combination is paid out per pay way and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Only one scatter winning combination is paid out per spin and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- If you have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels. If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled pay way.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Regular payouts depend on the total bet per spin.
- This symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- This symbol creates a symbol stack in the regular slot game.
- This symbol creates a Super symbol stack during free spins.
- This symbol creates its own winning combination when multiple symbols appear on a pay way.
- This symbol does not need to appear on an enabled pay way to win.
- This symbol cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
Free Spins bonus game
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the free spins bet amount.
- Free spins can be re-activated. Additional free spins are added to your remaining free spins.
- During the free spins, high end symbols create symbol stacks.
- Winnings are automatically collected during the free spins.
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of total money bet by players in a specific game, that is paid out as winnings over time. The RTP is fixed, and does not change.
This game has an RTP of 96.50%.