About this Game
- This is a 3 reel 1 row video slot game.
- All wins pay left to right on consecutive reels, starting from the leftmost reel.
- The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols land in different combinations.
- This game includes 1 payline.
- A win is awarded when matching symbols land adjacent to each other on a payline.
- Payline wins run from left to right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Each spin played costs a total bet amount.
- The payout value is based on the winning combination formed.
- Only the highest winning combination is awarded per symbol combination.
- Wild symbols can substitute for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- Wild symbols can substitute for all symbols except Bonus symbols.
- Symbols 7, 77 and 777 pay in any combination when 3 land on the reels.
- The multiplier reel spins alongside the reels.
- A multiplier of ×2 or ×3 can land and apply to the line win.
- The multiplier reel is locked during the Fox Wheel feature.
- The Nudge feature can activate randomly to improve win results.
- In the base game it can shift one of the reels up or down to land a missed Bonus symbol.
- In the Fox Wheel it can improve your win on the Money Award wheel.
- 1 or more Bonus symbols activate the Fox Wheel.
- The Fox Wheel features 3 wheels: Money Award, Multiplier and Respin.
- 1 symbol activates a spin of the Money Award wheel.
- 2 symbols activate a spin of the Money Award and Multiplier wheels.
- 3 symbols activate a spin of all wheels including the Respin wheel.
- Land a respin on the Respin wheel for another spin of each Fox Wheel.
- The Money Award wheel contains jackpot awards: Mini, Midi and Foxpot.
- Jackpot and money award values are dependent on the bet and displayed on the game screen.
- The Fox Wheel bonus game is played at the triggering bet.
- Some settings and features may not be available in this game.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- In the event of a disconnection, the final game state is displayed on return to the game.
- The balance is updated with the amount won or lost.
- The results of the last game played are displayed.
- If a request does not reach the server before disconnection, the results of the previous game played are displayed.
- Any features in progress that require interaction or selection can be continued.
Return to Player
- The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
- This value is fixed and does not change.
- This game has an RTP of 96.31%.