About this Game
- Welcome to Juicy Joker Mega Moolah.
- This is a 5 reel 3 row video slot game.
- It features Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot, Respin, Free Spins, and Returning Wild.
- Win on a line pays if in succession from the leftmost to the rightmost position according to the PAYTABLE.
- Only the highest win per line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different lines are added.
- Free Spins, Respin, and Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot Wheel trigger from the base game only.
- Free Spins, Respin, or Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot Wheel cannot trigger simultaneously.
- There are 3 different Wild symbols in the game: regular Wild, Respin Wild, and Juicy Wild.
- All are regarded as regular Wild symbols when calculating payout.
- In the base game, the Respin Wild symbol can only appear on reel 3.
- Juicy Wild symbol can appear on any reel during Free Spins, except during Final Free Spin.
- Respin Wild symbol can appear on any reel during Respin, except during Final Respin.
- Regular Wild symbols can appear on any reel during the base game, Final Free Spin, and Final Respin.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Free Spins symbols and Jackpot symbols.
- Wild symbols substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a line according to the PAYTABLE.
Respin with Returning Wild
- 1 Respin Wild symbol on reel 3 awards Respin with Returning Wild feature and a Final Respin.
- The Respin Wild on reel 3 and any regular Wild symbols present on the reels when Respin is awarded will be marked as a Returning Wild.
- Respin mode continues until no more Respin Wild symbols appear.
- The Respin Wild symbol is the only Wild symbol that appears during Respin except during the Final Respin.
- It is not possible to trigger Free Spins within Respin.
Free Spins with Returning Wild
- 3 Free Spins symbols appearing anywhere on reel 1, 3 and 5 award 10 Free Spins: 9 Free Spins with Returning Wild feature and 1 Final Free Spin.
- Juicy Wild symbol is the only Wild symbol that appears during Free Spins except during the Final Free Spin.
- Free Spins cannot be retriggered.
- The last bet placed in the game is used as the Free Spins bet amount.
- Winnings are automatically collected during this feature.
- The position where the Respin Wild or Juicy Wild appeared is marked with a Returning Wild until the Final Respin or Final Free Spin.
- During the Final Respin and Final Free Spin, all positions marked with Returning Wild turn into regular Wild symbols.
- If a Respin or Juicy Wild symbol lands on a Returning Wild, another Returning Wild will appear on a random position on the reels where no Returning Wild is present.
- During Respin and Free Spins, Returning Wild can appear on a maximum of 15 positions.
- Only regular Wild symbols are present during the Final Respin and Final Free Spin.
Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot
- 3 Jackpot symbols trigger the Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot Wheel.
- This symbol appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 only.
- In the Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot feature, a cash prize award or a Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot can be awarded.
- The possible cash prize awards are: 1X, 2X, and 3X the bet.
- The chance of triggering scales with bet.
- An automatic cash prize of 2X the bet is awarded when winning a Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot.
- The Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot sizes are: Mini, Minor, Major, Mega.
- A Progressive Jackpot is a constantly accumulating prize funded by a percentage of player wagers.
- All progressive winnings are subject to final confirmation by the casino and the software supplier. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the game managers and software supplier waiver any of these rules and regulations, this does not mean they will automatically be waived in the future.
- Progressive Jackpot is only available to real players.
- The casino has taken every possible precaution to ensure that the progressive value displayed in the game matches the value on the casino server.
- The game managers and software supplier have the right to change or amend any of these rules and regulations at their discretion.
- The current value of the Progressive Jackpot is displayed in the game.
- The Progressive Jackpot value on the server is used when the Progressive Jackpot is paid out.
- When the Progressive Jackpot is won, all players worldwide are notified and the jackpot resets to the starting value.
- The Mega Progressive Jackpot resets to 1 000 000 credits.
- The Major Progressive Jackpot resets to 10 000 credits.
- The Minor Progressive Jackpot resets to 100 credits.
- The Mini Progressive Jackpot resets to 10 credits.
Return to Player
- The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
- This game has an RTP of 86.73%.
- The Progressive Jackpot contribution is an additional 5.30%.
- This value is fixed and does not change.