Lucky Leprechaun is a five reel, twenty payline slot machine, including:
- Regular symbols
- Wild symbol
- Scatter symbol
- Trail O' Fortune bonus game
- Free Spins bonus game
- The number of credits bet per payline is your total bet per spin divided by the number of paylines.
- All paylines are permanently enabled for every spin.
- All paytables display the number of credits that are won for each combination.
- Only one regular winning combination is paid out per payline and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Only one scatter winning combination is paid out per spin and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- If you have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels. If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline.
- This symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- This symbol does not substitute for the bonus game activation symbol.
- This symbol creates its own winning combination.
- This symbol creates a wild symbol stack.
- This symbol does not need to appear on an enabled payline to win.
- This symbol only appears on reel 5.
- This symbol creates its own win and awards 1x your total bet amount.
- This symbol cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- This symbol does not appear during the free spins.
- Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
- You are awarded an additional wild symbol.
- If a green clover displays on a symbol, you are awarded one additional free spin.
- If a gold clover displays on a symbol, the multiplier value is increased by 1. You can win up to a 5x multiplier value.
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the free spins bet amount.
- Free spins cannot be re-activated.
- Winnings are automatically collected during the free spins.
Trail O' Fortune bonus game
- Spin the wheel to move along the trail.
- Each square you land on represents the current bonus multiplier value that you can win.
- If you land on the start of a Rainbow Bridge, you cross the bridge passing the squares in between.
- If you land on a hidden Emerald, you are awarded one extra spin of the wheel.
- The last square you land on, after having used all your spins, is the bonus multiplier value you win.
- The multiplier value awarded is multiplied by your total bet amount.
- This bonus game cannot be activated during the free spins.
- If the bonus game is activated on the same spin as the free spins, the bonus game is played first.
- Winnings are automatically collected at the end of the bonus game.
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of total money bet by players in a specific game, that is paid out as winnings over time. The RTP is fixed, and does not change.
This game has an RTP of 96.33%.