Lucky Twins is a five reel, nine payline, and nine coin slot machine, including:
- Regular symbols
- Wild symbol
- Scatter symbol
- Your bet is dependent on the number of paylines, the number of coins per payline and coin size played.
- All paytables display the number of credits that are won for each combination.
- Only one regular winning combination is paid out per payline and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Only one scatter winning combination is paid out per spin and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Scatter wins are added to regular wins.
- If you have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels. If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline.
- This symbol only appears on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- This symbol substitutes for other symbols to complete wins.
- This symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- This symbol does not create its own win.
- This symbol does not need to appear on an enabled payline to win.
- This symbol cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of total money bet by players in a specific game, that is paid out as winnings over time. The RTP is fixed, and does not change.
This game has an RTP of 96.94%.