- The game is played with clusters of symbols.
- A symbol is part of a cluster if it is horizontally or vertically adjacent to the same symbol.
- 5 or more of the same symbols appearing in a cluster award a win according to the PAYTABLE.
- Multiple clusters of the same symbol that are not adjacent to each other pay as separate clusters.
- Simultaneous wins from multiple clusters are added.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Every cluster win will create a Wild symbol.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols.
- 4 mini features can be triggered from the base game and from Bonus Rounds.
- Odin's Wilds is a feature in which 4 to 9 Wilds are placed randomly on the reels.
- The Odin's Wilds feature can trigger in base game only.
Rolling Reels™ Feature
- This feature can trigger in the base game and in Bonus Rounds.
- This feature triggers after any win.
- Winning symbols are removed from the reels and the symbols above move into the empty spaces.
- If new winning combinations are formed, the feature triggers again.
- The feature continues until no winning combinations are present on the reels.
- The mini features trigger by collecting symbols in a winning cluster.
- Collected symbols are tracked on a meter.
- For every 25 symbols collected, a mini feature is queued.
- One mini feature in the queue will play out when no more wins are present on the reels.
- The mini features are:
- Dragon's Riches: 5 or more of the same randomly chosen symbol on the reels form a win, regardless of their position according to the PAYTABLE.
- Wolf's Hunger: all low symbols are removed from the reel area, triggering the Rolling Reels™ feature.
- Serpent's Wisdom: a low symbol is randomly selected and all identical symbols are upgraded up to 6 higher value symbols according to the PAYTABLE.
- Raven's Flight: 2 diagonal lines from the bottom left to the top right and from the bottom right to the top left appear on the reels. All symbols except Wild symbols on the diagonal lines are removed and 3-5 Wilds appear randomly in the empty positions, triggering the Rolling Reels™ feature.
- The Bonus Rounds feature is queued when filling the symbol meter to max in the base game.
- The symbol meter fills to max when 125 symbols are collected.
- The Bonus Rounds feature triggers when the symbol meter fills to max and there are no more wins present on the reels.
- 7 Bonus Rounds are awarded.
- One mini feature is randomly added to the queue of features before each round.
- Collecting 125 symbols in a single Bonus Round awards an additional 3 Bonus Rounds.
- Bonus Rounds begin with a multiplier of X1.
- For each mini feature triggered, the multiplier increases by 1.
- Every individual win in Bonus Rounds is multiplied by the current multiplier.
- When no more wins are present on the reels, the symbol meter resets and the feature ends.
- The last bet placed in the game is used as the Bonus Rounds bet amount.
Return to Player
- The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
- This value is fixed and does not change.
- This game has an RTP of 96.07%.