- The game is played on 64 to 46,656 MEGAWAYS™. The number of active MEGAWAYS™ is shown adjacent to the MEGAWAYS™ logotype.
- All wins pay left to right. All Bets and payouts are in credits.
- A MEGAWAYS™ win occurs when identical symbols land on the first reel and on 2 or more consecutive reels from left to right.
- The win is multiplied by the number of winning symbols per reel according to the Paytable, multiplied by the Wild multiplier (if any) and by the Avalanche multiplier (if any).
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- The Paytable is dynamic and reflects the current payouts based on the current Bet level.
- Only the highest win is paid per a MEGAWAYS™.
- Simultaneous wins on different MEGAWAYS™ are added.
- The game is a 6-reel and 6-row video slot.
- The game features Wild symbols, Void Respin symbols, and 10 other symbols that can appear in three different sizes: 1x1, 1x2, and 1x3.
- Size of a symbol can only vary in height, but not in width.
- The value or effect of a symbol stays the same regardless of the symbol's size.
- The Wild symbol can appear anywhere on reels 2-5 and substitute for all symbols except for the Void Respin symbol.
- Wild symbol substitutions pay the highest possible winning combination on a MEGAWAYS™ according to the Paytable.
FEATURE ACTIVATION RULES
- The Medallion can appear at the end of any base game spin. Appearing as a spinning coin, it can activate or deactivate Feature Stones and their corresponding features.
- Landing on the gold side, the Medallion activates one or more Feature Stones and their corresponding features. Activating the Free Spins Stone activates the Free Spins.
- Landing on the silver side, the Medallion de-activates one or more Feature Stones and their corresponding features.
- If activated, the Free Spins start immediately. The Expanding Wild and the Void Respin are applied starting from the next spin.
- When the Free Spins end, the Expanding Wild and the Void Respin features remain activated.
- The game's features, if eligible, have the following resolving priority:
1. All Wild symbols expand.
2. All Void Respin symbols are activated.
3. Avalanche is activated.
4. Medallion appears.
- A feature with higher priority always resolves before a feature with lower priority.
- When the Wild Stone is activated, all Wild symbols landing on the reels expand to cover the entire reel, substitute for any symbol and award a random Wild multiplier between x2 and x6 to the winning combination they are part of.
- Wild multipliers on different Wild symbols on the same MEGAWAYS™ multiply each other.
- When the Respin Stone is activated, if a Void Respin symbol appears on the reels, a random number of symbols between 2 and 10, including the Void Respin symbol, are removed, and new symbols fall down. Wild symbols and symbols that are part of a winning combination cannot be removed.
- If a symbol is replaced with a Wild symbol, the Wild symbol will expand to cover the entire reel.
- If a symbol is replaced with a Void Respin symbol, the Void Respin feature will be re-activated.
- The replacement symbols will always be of the same size as the replaced symbols.
- The Free Spins are activated when the Medallion activates the Free Spins Stone.
- 10 Free Spins are awarded. Both the Expanding Wild and the Void Respin features are activated during the Free Spins.
- The Avalanche multiplier does not reset between spins during the Free Spins. The Free Spins can't be reactivated. When the Free Spins end, the Expanding Wild and the Void Respin features remain activated.
- In this feature, the symbols in winning combinations disappear, new symbols then fall down creating additional win opportunities.
If the new symbols result in a new winning combination, the win is multiplied by the Avalanche multiplier.
- The Avalanche multiplier starts at x2 and with each consecutive Avalanche, the Avalanche multiplier increases by 1.
- There is no upper limit to the Avalanche multiplier.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game Bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected Bets refunded.
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming website.
Refer to the gaming website for more information on the following:
The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of total money bet by players in a specific game that is paid out as winnings over time. The RTP is fixed and does not change.
Individual Levels: 96.19% - 96.26%