Ra Ra Ra is a five reel, fixed ten payline slot machine, including:
- Regular symbols
- Stacked Wilds
- Pyramid symbol
- Free win spins feature
- Press the Total Bet or use the arrows on the side of the box to increase or decrease the bet per spin.
- The total bet is shown at all times and this is what will be debited from your balance for each spin. This game does not use Coins.
- All payout tables display the winnings that are won for each combination.
- Winning combinations are to be paid both ways - from left to right and from right to left and amounts are accordingly calculated as a multiplier of bet per line.
- Only one regular winning combination is paid out per payline way and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- If you have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels. If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- Wilds appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 and substitute for other symbols, except Pyramid symbol. When Wild lands on the reels, it becomes stacked.
- Pyramid symbol appears only on reel 1 and activates Bonus Feature only if at least one Wild is in view.
- On mobile you can hold down the Spin button for quick spins.
- Malfunction Voids all Pays and Plays.
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left to right and from right to left.
- When a Wild appears on one or more reels it gets stacked.
- This symbol substitutes for other symbols, except Pyramid symbol, to complete wins.
- Any Wild that appears will award the player a win re-spin. If there is a win then the win re-spin ends.
- If it is non-winning or another Wild(s) appear the player is awarded a re-spin. This continues until you get a win and/or a Pyramid symbol lands on reel 1.
- When at least one Wild lands together with Pyramid symbol on reel 1, bonus feature is activated.
- This symbol does not pay out if it lands on enabled payline.
- This symbol is only on reel 1 and, when present, a Wild on any other reel awards 2 free win spins with stacked, sticky Wilds.
- This symbol can appear in free win spins and re-trigger them.
Free win spins feature
- 2 free win spins are awarded with a chance to re-trigger.
- During free win spins if there is a spin with no win, additional spin is awarded.
- Any Wilds active upon a Pyramid symbol landing on reel 1 are held for the duration of the free win spins round. Any additional Wilds that land are also held for all remaining spins.
- Any new Wild landing on the reels during free win spins will award you an extra free win spin.
- 2 to 5 additional free win spins can be re-triggered upon Pyramid symbol landing on reel 1 during free win spins.
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the free win spin bet amount.
- Winnings are automatically collected during this feature.
- If the initial set of free win spins is not re-triggered, and only one stacked Wild is on the reels, you have a chance to trigger Comeback feature.
- You can trigger Comeback feature as long as there is only one stacked Wild on the reels at the end of free win spins. The Comeback feature may award the player a fixed 2 more additional spins.
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of total money bet by players in a specific game that is paid out as winnings over time. The RTP is fixed, and does not change.
This game has an RTP of 95.97%.