Playing the Game
- The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols form winning combinations. The payout is dependent on the winning combinations formed.
- Your balance is displayed in credits and is available in the console bar.
- Select your bet on a mobile device by tapping the Bet icon or the Bet area.
- Select your bet in desktop through the Main Menu or on the console bar.
- Click or tap the spin button to spin the reels.
- Select the stop button to stop the current reel spin. This can also be done by clicking or tapping the reels. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- If enabled in Settings, you may press spacebar to spin or stop.
- Once the reels stop, wins are highlighted if you have a winning combination. You are paid out the win amount as displayed in the win box.
- If you do not have a winning combination, the game is completed and you can play again.
- Winnings paid out on the slot machine are dependent on the symbols displayed in the reel area, once the reels have come to a stop.
- All payout tables display the number of credits that are won for each winning combination.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Winnings paid out for a payline are dependent on the symbols displayed on the payline, once the reels have come to a stop.
- Line wins are calculated by multiplying the line combination payout by the line bet.
- The line bet is total bet divided by 20.
- The symbols must be next to each other on a payline to produce a winning line combination.
- Payline winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, a winning payline combination must start with the leftmost payline position and continue on adjacent positions on the payline.
- Line wins are paid out only on the highest paying combination on each line.
- At most 1 winning combination is paid out per payline.
- Only the available lines can produce a winning line combination.
- You are paid the total of all payline wins that land on a spin.
- Symbols are stacked on the reels.
- Symbol stacks can combine on the 3 centre reels to form Jumbo Blocks.
- A full Jumbo Block spans 3 x 4 positions.
- The Wild symbol is both a wild symbol and a scatter symbol.
- The Wild symbol can substitute for all symbols except the Progressive Trigger.
- 3, 4, or 5 scatters award 2, 10, or 100 times bet, respectively.
- Scatters pay in any position.
- Scatter symbol wins are added to line wins. In the event of a Scatter symbol win and a line win, both wins are paid out, as the Scatter symbol does not need to appear on a payline to win.
- 3, 4, or 5 scatters trigger 5, 7, or 10 free spins, respectively.
- A Jumbo Block appears on every free spin.
- Line wins are multiplied by x2 in Free Spins. This multiplier does not apply to progressive jackpot wins.
- The Progressive Wheel can be triggered in Free Spins.
- The Progressive Wheel can be triggered at most once per wager.
- Scatters and Progressive Trigger symbols can appear on reels 1 and 5.
- 2 scatters award an extra 3 free spins. Free Spins cannot be retriggered with more than 2 scatters.
- All bets during Free Spins are the same as the triggering spin.
- Progressive Trigger symbols may appear over some symbols.
- Collecting Progressive Trigger symbols grants a chance of triggering a spin of the Progressive Wheel.
- Only the Progressive Trigger symbols collected on the current spin contribute to the chance of triggering a progressive jackpot.
- The chance of triggering scales with bet.
- The graphical collection pot in the game is purely for visual entertainment and as such does not influence awarding a progressive jackpot.
- If you activate the Progressive Wheel and the Free Spins feature, the Progressive Wheel activates first. Then the Free Spins feature activates. Wins from both are then added to your winnings.
- The Progressive Wheel awards 1 of 4 guaranteed progressive jackpots.
- A progressive jackpot is a constantly accumulating prize funded by a percentage of player wagers.
- If a progressive value increases above its average win, a fire animation will display over the progressive's respective meter.
- The Progressive Wheel consists of a wheel divided into coloured segments. Each segment is associated with a progressive jackpot.
- Depending on where the wheel stops, one of the progressive jackpots will be awarded.
- Progressive jackpots are only available to real players.
- When a progressive jackpot is won, all players worldwide are notified and the progressive jackpot resets.
- The WOWPOT!™ progressive jackpot resets to 2 000 000 credits.
- The Major progressive jackpot resets to 50 000 credits.
- The Minor progressive jackpot resets to 100 credits.
- The Mini progressive jackpot resets to 10 credits.
- The current values of the progressive jackpots are displayed in the game.
- The casino has taken every possible precaution to ensure that the values displayed in the game match the values on the casino server.
- The values are reviewed and increased periodically.
- The values on the server are used when you are paid out.
- All progressive jackpot wins are independent of the bet.
- Only a single spin of the Progressive Wheel may be awarded per wager.
- All progressive jackpot wins are subject to final confirmation by the casino and the software supplier. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The casino management and software supplier have the right to change or amend any of these rules and regulations at their discretion.
- If the casino management and software supplier waiver any of these rules and regulations, this does not mean they will automatically be waived in the future.
Return to Player
- The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
- This value is fixed and does not change.
- This game has a progressive jackpot. The progressive jackpot is funded by a percentage of player wagers. The progressive jackpot contribution is 5.30%.
- This game has an RTP of 86.70%.